Ways of Thinking
We’re reading the following books to explore Ways of Thinking. We invite everyone to add to the list and share insights on books you have read.
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future, Daniel Pink
- Creative leadership. Skills that drive Change, Puccio, G. J., Murdock, M. C., & Mance, M.
- The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life, Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer, Donella Meadows
- The Systems Approach, C.W. Churchman (1968)
- Similarities, Connections, and Systems: The Search for a New Rationality for Planning and Management , N. Verma (1998).
- The Opposable Mind: How Successful Leaders Win through Integrative Thinking, Roger Martin
- Think Better: An Innovator’s Guide to Productive Thinking, Tim Hurson
- How to Think Like Einstien: Simple Ways to Break the Rules and Discover Your Hidden Genius, Scott Thorpe
- Thinking for Yourself: Developing Critical Thinking Skills through Reading and Writing, Marlys Mayfield
- Experience Design 1.1: A Manifesto for the Design of Experiences, Nathan Shedroff
- Designing Business: Multiple Media, Multiple Disciplines, Clement Mok
- Design: A Very Short Introduction, John Haskett
- Design in Business: Strategic Innovation through Design, Margaret Bruce and J. R. Bessant
- Design Futuring: Sustainability, Ethics and New Practice, Tony Fry
- Learning from Strangers: The Art and Method of Qualitative Interview Studies, Robert S. Weiss
- Qualitative Market Research: A Comprehensive Guide, Hy Mariampolski
- Profiting from Uncertainty, Paul Shoemaker
- The scenario-planning handbook : a practitioner’s guide to developing and using scenarios to direct strategy in today’s uncertain times, Bill Ralston and Ian Wilson.
- Finite and Infinite Games: A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility, Peter P. Carse
- Techniques of Structured Problem Solving, Arthur B. VanGundy, Jr.
- Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Explaining Creativity: The Science of Human Innovation, R. Keith Sawyer
- Group Genius: The Creative Power of Collaboration, Keith Sawyer
- Storytelling in Organizations: Why Storytelling Is Transforming 21st Century Organizations and Management, John Seely Brown, Stephen Denning, Katalina Groh, Laurence Prusak